Susquehanna Trailways Charter Motorcoach Service
On your next group outing or fundraiser, allow us at Susquehanna Trailways the opportunity to demonstrate our desire to offer top quality motorcoach service at affordable prices. We offer transportation from anywhere in the continental United States and Canada.
We can accommodate your group departing from or arriving at: JFK International Airport, Newark International Airport, Philadelphia International Airport, Baltimore/Washington International Airport, and more. We also transport groups for "Cruises" to New York City, Baltimore and New Jersey ports.
Custom Group Charters
- Social Groups
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
Call (570)322-5361 to set up your charter today! We offer:
- Latest Deluxe Motorcoaches
- 47 & 54 Passenger Motorcoaches
- ADA accessible
- Restroom Equipped
- 29- & 31-Passenger Mini-Coaches
- 29-Passenger Mini-Coach Restroom Equipped
- All Coaches are Climate controlled
- All Coaches are equipped with Reclining seats
- DVD and VCR players with TV monitors
- CD player, AM/FM radio with cassette player
- Free WiFi
- Cellular phones and our own private radio frequency for communicating from bus to bus
- Cleaning Staff and Maintenance Department on Site.
One-Day Trips and Multi-Day Packages
Let us put it all together for you!
- And more
Our trips always include:
- High Quality Service
- Professional, Community minded Charter Staff
- Customized itineraries & accommodations to fit all budgets
- Experienced, courteous drivers
Be Sure to ask the right questions: Motorcoach charter pricing is based on the following factors:
- Motorcoach Size: Discuss what amenities your group would like. Be thorough about your groups needs: ADA accessible or not? Or does your group only need a school bus?
- Mileage: Charter pricing is based on mileage from when the motorcoach departs garage and returns to garage.
- Hours: Total Hours of usage from time motorcoach departs garage and returns to garage.
Don't forget to ask the following questions:
- Payments: Ask about policies for deposits, final payments, discounts, refunds, cancellations and fuel surcharges.
- Itineraries: Ask when detailed itinerary is needed for Charter Department. This document will insure your driver is thoroughly prepared to execute your journey as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
- Driver Accommodations: Ask if the driver's room is include in the cost of the charter quote, or if the group is responsible for covering the driver's lodging.
- Video Equipment: Ask if DVD or VHS is used on your motorcoach. Educational videos or movies can help pass the hours. Sports teams can utilize the travel time to review game videos.
- When comparing quotes, make sure that you are comparing apples to apples. Not all motorcoach companies are created equal. Driver experience, equipment maintenance, and company stability are often overlooked but their value is of the utmost significance.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we take food or drinks on the Motorcoach?
- Can we smoke onboard the Motorcoach?
- Where can the motorcoach pick-up our group?
- What other amenities are onboard the motorcoach?
- Does the company offer regular scheduled route service from city-to-city?
- Where is luggage stored on the motorcoach? How much luggage can a person take?
- What if our plans change while at our event, can we reach the driver directly?
- Can we drive straight through to our destination?
- Our trip is overnight. Do we need to arrange overnight accommodations for our driver?
- Are Motorcoaches restroom equipped?
Important Safety & Transport Notice
It is especially important, when planning to travel by motorcoach throughout North America, to choose a United States Department of Defense (U.S. DOD) safety-certified passenger transport (Motorcoach) company.
Why? Because the DOD demands a far more comprehensive list of safety and quality standard of operating requirements to be met by its list of approved passenger transport entities than of those passenger transport companies, which are not DOD safety-certified.
An independent, licensed safety and quality inspector must routinely audit all DOD safety-certified passenger transport companies.
The DOD is currently the only measurable safety and quality standardization process of its kind; and only those passenger transport companies that are DOD safety-certified are allowed to transport military personnel.
DOD safety-certification standards are designed to provide all passengers with the most enjoyable and safest journey possible.
The U.S. DOD Safety Certification Standards ensure:
- Trailways drivers are fully uniformed.
- Trailways is formally committed to persistent training and standardized operating procedures, which aim to ensure safety and quality training procedures are present at all times.
- Trailways motorcoach company's vehicle safety maintenance system and maintenance records are subject to sever scrutiny as part of the quality assurance scheme.
- There is an internal system in place, which includes documented checks to ensure that Trailways DOD safety-certified vehicles are safe, reliable, and presentable at all times.
- Trailways has a standardized, 24-hour Emergency Help-Line procedure in place.
- In the event of a vehicle shortfall either through defect or over commitment, substituted Trailways vehicles will meet the same high standards as an originally reserved vehicle.
- A clean, safe and professional environment consistent with all health and safety regulations provided by Trailways at all times.
- In the unlikely event of a problem, every Trailways motorcoach company has a dedicated department or staff-official willing and able to manage issues quickly and efficiently.
REMEMBER: Only the DOD can provide objective, independent evidence that the North American-based passenger transport carrier maintains the highest possible safety and quality standards offered in motorcoach travel. Therefore, every time you travel by motorcoach, it is important to ensure you are traveling aboard a DOD safety-certified motorcoach company!
More Charter Information
Trailways Transportation System has compiled a list of Consumer Protection Tips.
The Federal D.O.T. provides information about Bus Carrier Safety.